How to Apply - Recent Applicant
Thank you for your recent application to Cecil College. You have completed your first step! Your submitted application will be processed as soon as possible. You will then receive an acceptance letter via the U.S. Postal Service. The letter will include your MyCecil login information, college email, and the name of your assigned advisor.
In the meantime, please complete the remaining STEPS in your admission process. Questions? Contact us!
- Visit the Admissions Office
- Meet with an Admissions Representative in the Admissions Office, North East Campus, Building A, Room A201. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA is required for all financial aid disbursed by Cecil College.
- Apply for Cecil Foundation scholarships.
- Submit Test Scores and Transcripts
- Have official test scores (SAT, AP, ACT) and transcripts from any college attended sent to Cecil College, Records and Registration, One Seahawk Drive., North East, MD 21901.
- Take Skills Assessments
- Complete the math, reading and writing assessments on the North East Campus, Engineering and Math Building, Room 310. Waivers may apply.
- Bring your Social Security number.
- Skills assessments take approximately 1-3 hours, based on the assessments you must take.
- Meet with an Advisor
- Make an appointment with an advisor for degree planning, academic support, and transfer information. Your assigned advisor is identified in your acceptance letter; however, any advisor can assist you.
- Register for Classes
- Register for classes at MyCecil or on-site at the North East campus or Elkton Station.
- Make Payment Arrangements
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Click here to get more information about tuition, fees, and payment options.
- Attend Student Orientation
- Meet other new students, receive vital information, and connect with the Cecil community!