Learn how to deal poker and blackjack, run craps, roulette and carnival games.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career that offers competitive pay, benefits and opportunity to quickly advance to management positions? Then take your first step in the right direction by contacting us to begin your new casino career as a Table Games Dealer. With over 30 casinos within 100 miles of Cecil County, of which 13 have Table Games; there is always a demand for qualified Table Games Dealers.
Anyone at least 16 years of age may enroll in a casino dealer school course. However, to be employed in most Maryland casinos you must be 21 years of age or older, have a good command of English, be proficient in basic math, have good hand dexterity, have no visible tattoos or body piercings (other than earrings) and possess excellent customer service skills.
More information available at our information sessions:
August 4, 10 am, Elkton Station
August 4, 5 pm, Perryville Outlets, Store #39
October 2, 1pm, Elkton Station
October 2, 5pm Perryville Outlets, Store #39
- Blackjack, Poker and Roulette are 4 week trainings
- Craps is 8 weeks of training
- 5 hours each day, morning and afternoon hours available
Good pay and good prospects with training:
- The median annual wage of gaming services workers was $20,260 in May 2010.*
- Gaming dealers are expected to grow by 17% over the next 10 years*
A good fit if you are someone who:
- Has good customer service skills
- Is professional and detail-oriented
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Is 21 years or older
- Has a good command of English
- Is proficient in basic math
- Has good hand dexterity
- Has no visible tattoos or body piercings (other than earrings)
- prefers variety of work schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
Sign up today!
Do you just want to learn how to play casiono games, learn the rules, and table etiquette so that you are prepared for your next trip to the casino? Check out our Learn to Play classes for upcoming dates and times.
For more information please contact 410-287-1615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.