Degree Code: CCPS
Number of Credits: 28
This certificate develops skills in programming and various languages as well as providing basic courses in operating systems, Web programming, business systems, networking and data communications.
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|CSC 103||Operating Systems I||3|
|CSC 104||Computer Science Fundamentals||3|
|CSC 106||Introduction to Programming Logic||3|
|CSC 109||Introduction to Programming||3|
|CSC 182||Web Application Development||3|
|CSC||Computer Science Electives||10|
|VCP 144||Web Design I - Design Fundamentals||3|
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Analyze problems and develop algorithms.
- Understand object oriented programming concepts.
- Understand legal and ethical issues associated with computing.
- Create applications in compiled and interpreted programming languages.
- Understand the fundamentals of operating systems and networks.
- Create technical documentation.