- This event has passed.
Cecil College Spring Career Fair
NORTH EAST, Md. – Cecil College will host the 2020 Spring Career Fair on Thursday, April 2, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Technology Center Building D, Room 208 on the North East Campus, located at One Seahawk Drive. This event is open to the public and all Cecil College students.
This event will provide an opportunity for students and job seekers to connect with potential employers. There will be many employers on hand to discuss employment opportunities within their organizations, benefits, job requirements, skills being sought, prerequisites and much more. These employers will be located throughout Room 208 in the Technology Center Building.
Job seekers are advised to bring several copies of their resumes which can be left with the employers.
Some of the companies scheduled to be in attendance include:
- Abacus Staffing Services
- Ashley Addiction Treatment
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Bayshore Ford Truck Sales
- Beacon Staffing
- BSC America
- CCRES Educational & Behavioral Health Services
- Cecil College
- Cecil County Community Mediation Center
- Cecil County Family YMCA
- Cecil County Sheriff’s Office
- Child and Family Focus
- Community Systems, Inc.
- Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Express Employment Professionals – Harford Cecil County
- HCR Manorcare Pike Creek
- Hilltop Farm, Inc.
- Katherine’s Keeper’s Home Agency
- Kelly Services
- LaMotte Company
- Marine Trades Association of Maryland
- Maryland Army National Guard
- Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems
- Middletown Police Department
- Morris & Ritchie Associates, Inc.
- Primecare Medical Inc.
- Primerica, Inc
- Royal Farms
- Sandy Hill Camp & Retreat Center
- Sherwin-Williams-(Baltimore District)
- State of Delaware Department of Corrections
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Tower Health
- Trellis Services
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
- Waffle House
- West Cecil Health Center
For more information about this event, contact Cecil College’s Career Services Office at 443-674-1467.