Save the date! Leadercast 2020 will be held on Thursday, May 7. Call (443) 907-1379 for more details.
Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world. Broadcast live each year from Atlanta to hundreds of Host Sites around the world, Leadercast Live assembles globally respected leadership experts on one stage to share knowledge and insights from their leadership journeys. Cecil College is proud to be a Host Site for Leadercast Live. Leadercast Live dives into leadership issues relevant to today’s leaders to provide solutions and inspiration to help attendees around the globe be better leaders. By bringing together top leadership experts with worldly perspectives, Leadercast provides leaders everywhere with the knowledge and tools to be leaders worth following.
Disturbance. Disorder. Disarrangement. Many people think these are negatives in the workplace. But Leadercast Live 2020 will explain why disruption is the best way to make positive, lasting change in your company.
The speakers who will take the stage are change makers. They are trailblazers. They are people who face big ideas head on and take their teams to new heights.
Learn from our leadership experts on how to purposefully interrupt organizational functions to bring new energy, ideas, processes and success to your team. At Leadercast Live 2020, you will discover how you can upset the normal workflow to bring positive change in your organization.
Leadercast Women 2019 will be held on Friday, October 18. To register, call (410) 287-1078.
Courage is not the absence of fear; courage is acting in spite of fear. When we consider courage, firefighters, policemen, pilots and military personnel come to mind but courage isn’t reserved for a select group of leaders. Opportunities to take courage rise every day in many forms, and it’s up to us to seize those moments in our leadership.
At Leadercast Women 2019, men and women alike will be emboldened to take courage in their daily lives, whether it be in the workplace or at home. At this one-day leadership event, nine leading women will share their inspirational stories of courage while also teaching everyone steps to enable change in our lives.
- Deshauna Barber - Captain, U.S. Army Reserve and Miss USA 2016
- Francesca Gino - Researcher and Professor, Harvard Business School
- Glennon Doyle - Best-Selling Author, Activist, Speaker and Founder, Together Rising
- Kate Delaney - Emmy Award-Winning Journalist and Host, The Kate Delaney Show
- Kendra Scott - Jewelry Designer and Founder, Kendra Scott
- Laura Ling - Award-Winning Journalist and TV Host
- Luvvie Ajayi - Best-Selling Author, Speaker and Digital Strategist
- Priya Parker -Author and Founder, Thrive Labs
- Susan Packard - Co-Founder of Scripps Networks Interactive and Former COO, HGTV