Tuition & Fees
At Cecil College, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education at an affordable price. If you've thought about going to college but didn't think you could find room in your budget, take a look at what Cecil has to offer. Whether you're a recent high-school graduate wanting a way to explore potential career paths, a seasoned professional looking to enhance your skills with classes that fit your schedule, or a senior citizen eager to expand your horizons and branch out in new directions, Cecil College has what you need at an affordable price!
With our small class sizes, our flexible course schedule, and our first-rate faculty, Cecil can get you where you're headed! At Cecil College, you'll get a quality education for less, so call us today at 410-287-1000 to start on the path to success!
|Resident of Cecil County:
||$100 per credit hour|
|Other Maryland Resident:
||$190 per credit hour|
||$235 per credit hour|
|Credit by Examination:
||Same as above residency rates|
||$75 per semester* (You may qualify for a $35 discount if you register early)|
|Student Development Fee:
||$8 per credit hour** (does not apply to Summer Session)|
|Payment Plan Fee:
||$25 per semester (applies to Fall & Spring only)|
|Transcript Request Fee:
* All tuition and fees are subject to change without notice
** Students who audit courses are charged tuition at the same rate as students taking courses for credit
Course fees vary per course and can be found in the College semester schedules as well as in the course schedule:
- Payment is expected at the time of registration. Students must pay in full or sign up for the payment plan. Students receiving Financial Aid must also use the payment plan if awarded amounts do not fully cover the student balance.
- Course fees partially offset costs to provide various classroom materials and equipment, including instructional equipment, lab and classroom supplies, computer paper, and software.
- Registration fees cover the cost of registration, student identification cards, admissions, transcripts, graduation, add/drop and withdrawal from courses, and the use of Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Student development fees cover expenses incurred for various student club activities, cultural event discounts for students and use of the Fitness and Wellness Center.