Cecil College offers quality education at affordable rates. Our tuition and fees are extremely competitive and we try to make it easier for you to pay for your education through numerous payment options, including our payment plan.
Spring 2023 Tuition Rates
The Spring tuition rates listed are in effect for the academic year beginning July 1, 2022, and are subject to change.
|Resident of Cecil County||$130.00/credit hour|
|Other Maryland Residents||$243.00/credit hour|
|Out-of-State Residents||$283.00/credit hour|
Credit by examination costs vary and are based on residency.
|Student Development Fee2||$8.00/credit hour|
|Payment Plan Fee3||$15.00/semester|
1 $25.00 off Early Bird registration
2 Not charged for summer session or senior citizens
3 Applies to Fall and Spring Semesters only
Calculate Your Semester Costs
Our easy-to-use form will help you calculate your total costs for the semester.
- Current tuition and fee information is published in the credit course schedule. All tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Students who audit courses are charged tuition at the same rate as students taking courses for credit.
- Payment is expected at the time of registration. Students must pay in full or sign up for the payment plan. Students receiving Financial Aid must also use the payment plan if awarded amounts do not fully cover the student balance.
- Course fees partially offset costs to provide various classroom materials and equipment, including instructional equipment, lab and classroom supplies, computer paper, and software.
- Registration fees cover the cost of registration, student identification cards, admissions, transcripts, graduation, and add/drop and withdrawal from courses.
- Student development fees cover expenses incurred for various student club activities, cultural event discounts for students and use of the Fitness and Wellness Center.
Students and parents can pay online through the student portal at MyCecil with a credit card (Visa, MC, American Express, and Discover). You are given a user name and password upon registering for classes.
Checks are accepted at the Cashier's Office on the North East Campus and at Elkton Station. eChecks are accepted online at MyCecil.
Cash payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office located on the North East Campus only.
You will be required to present the purchase order, tuition assistance voucher, or letter of intent from your employer at the time of registration. Without this documentation, payment in full at the time of registration will be required to reserve your space in class.
The purchase order, tuition assistance voucher, or letter of intent should include your name, social security number or Student ID#, classes, amount to be paid, semester of enrollment, billing address, and signature of the person authorizing payment.
If your reimbursement documentation states that payment will be made upon completion of class with a predetermined grade, you will be responsible for payment at the time of registration.
You will be asked to present your award letter issued by the Financial Aid Office to the Cashier at the time of registration. When your aid does not cover all of your tuition and fees, you will be responsible for the balance upon registration. To obtain further information regarding financial aid such as how and when to apply, please refer to the college catalog.
Payment plans are payable in monthly installments, which vary depending on the enrollment date. Payment plans are available for credit students for the Fall, Spring, and Summer Semesters. The balance must be greater than $305.00 and the class must be at least 3 months long. The cost for the payment plan is $15.00 per semester and is due at the time of registration. Non-credit students can use a payment plan for certain Allied Health programs. Further information is available by calling a Cashier at (410) 287-1020.