Advisors are here to help you begin your educational journey. We will guide you every step of the way as you work towards accomplishing your educational goals.
How an Advisor Can Help You
Advisors are available to:
- help you to determine the best pathway to meet your educational, career, and personal goals.
- provide you with the information you need to select a program of study.
- assist you in developing an educational plan and selecting your courses.
- give you individualized attention and educational planning to help keep you on track for degree or certificate completion.
- connect you with the various learning resources to help you succeed.
- guide you through the exploration process to learn more about your transfer opportunities to four-year colleges and universities.
- answer questions you might have.
Meeting with Your Advisor
All new students meet with their advisors after completing the admissions process. Students are encouraged to stay in contact with their advisors throughout their educational experiences at Cecil College.
Advisors are available by appointment, as well as on a walk-in basis during the following hours:
|Days||Hours||Type of Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm||On-site and Virtual|
|Tuesday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm||On-site and Virtual|
|Wednesday||8:00 am – 6:00 pm||On-site and Virtual|
|Thursday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm||On-site and Virtual|
|Friday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm||On-site and Virtual|
Note: Hours to meet with an advisor are available on Saturdays in August and January. Please call (410) 287-1000 for more information.