Apply to Cecil College
For most, completing the admissions application is the first step in becoming a student at Cecil College. In order to complete the application, you will need the following information:
- Personal information such as your Social Security number, mailing address, phone numbers, email, etc.
- High school or GED information
- Intended program of study
Before You Apply
Please read the specific application requirements below if any of them apply to you:
- Under 16 Student
- Early College Academy Student
- DREAM Act Student
- International Student
- Nursing Student
- Physical Therapy Assistant Student
After You’ve Applied
Once you’ve completed the admissions application, see your next steps depending on what type of student you are.
Contact the Admissions team at (410) 287-1006 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.