- Check out books with your free library card. All Cecil County residents are eligible, just bring verification of your local home address when you come in.
- Use the computers. Plug in. Recharge.
- Study. Chill out. Meet friends.
- Browse newspapers, magazines, and the popular reading collection.
- View the local weekly job listing and employment resources.
Hours for the library change periodically. These are the current hours for April 2019:
|Monday – Friday||7:30 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Monday – Friday||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
The library will be closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 27th.
Resources & Special Collections
- Personal Finance Know-How Now!
- A collection of resources for learning the basics of personal money management.
- Children's Literature Library
- A collection of children's books for use by students in children's literature class and in their practice teaching experiences.
- Maryland Collection
- The library maintains a collection of materials dealing with the history of Cecil County and the state of Maryland. The collection includes magazines, books, maps and photographs. These materials may not be checked out but can be used in the library.
- Bridges of Cecil County
- The photographs in this collection were taken from original prints belonging to the State Highway Administration. Permission to use the digitized prints in an online collection for the public was generously granted by Neil J. Pederson, Administrator of the SHA. In addition to photographs, the library has a number of documents pertaining to historical properties, state roads, and bridges in Maryland.