- Check out books with your free library card. All Cecil County residents are eligible, just bring verification of your local home address when you come in.
- Use the computers. Plug in. Recharge.
- Study. Chill out. Meet friends.
- Browse newspapers, magazines, and the popular reading collection.
- View the local weekly job listing and employment resources.
While the Cecil College Library is closed physically, our electronic resources are available via MyCecil 24/7. Librarians are available to assist you remotely Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 8:00 pm (in between semesters hours are limited to Monday–Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm). Saturday assistance is also available by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance, or to make a Saturday appointment.
Resources & Special Collections
- Children's Literature Library
- A collection of children's books for use by students in children's literature class and in their practice teaching experiences.
- Maryland Collection
- The library maintains a collection of materials dealing with the history of Cecil County and the state of Maryland. The collection includes magazines, books, maps and photographs. These materials may not be checked out but can be used in the library.
- Bridges of Cecil County
- The photographs in this collection were taken from original prints belonging to the State Highway Administration. Permission to use the digitized prints in an online collection for the public was generously granted by Neil J. Pederson, Administrator of the SHA. In addition to photographs, the library has a number of documents pertaining to historical properties, state roads, and bridges in Maryland.