Cecil College students and alumni are able to order copies of their official academic transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse. All outstanding financial obligations must be met before official transcript copies can be issued. Please visit Cecil College’s Transcript Ordering Center to order a copy of your transcript. A valid Social Security number or Cecil College ID number and a signed consent form will be required. The program will walk you through the transcript ordering process.
Credit/debit card payment must be made via the National Student Clearinghouse in order for a transcript request to be processed. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
|NSC Handling Fee||NSC Security Fee||NSC Print & Mail Fee||Total|
|Electronic Delivery (In Network)||$2.50||$2.50|
|Electronic Delivery (Out of Network)||$2.50||$1.00||$3.50|
|Paper Delivery (NSC)||$2.50||$1.80||$4.30|
Transcript orders that are placed during national holidays, College holidays, or in cases of weather related closures will be processed when the College reopens for business operations. Order updates will be emailed or texted to you. You may also track your order online using your email address and order number.
If you have a monetary hold on your account, you will be sent an email with information on your hold and how to resolve it. Your transcript will not be processed and your card will not be charged until the hold is cleared. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org when your hold is cleared and we will process your transcript. It is the student’s responsibility to let us know when the hold has been cleared.
Transcript Processing Options
- Transcripts will include all grades/classes as of the day your request is processed.
- Hold for Grades
- Transcripts will not be processed until all grades for the current term have been submitted.
- Hold for Degree
- Transcripts will not be processed until degree is posted.
Transcript Delivery Options
- After the request is processed, your transcript will be electronically mailed to the recipient you have provided. Please make sure your intended recipient accepts electronic PDF transcripts.
- Transcripts will be sent via USPS after the request is processed. The USPS determines how long it take for the transcript to reach its destination. (If you need an official copy of your transcript for yourself, please select the mail option.)
If you have any documents that need to be attached to your official transcript, you may attach up to three additional PDF documents to your transcript order. Please ensure that the document is clear and legible.
If you need help ordering or retrieving your electronic transcript, please contact the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200 or email@example.com.
For additional information and FAQs, please visit mystudentcenter.org/transcripts.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Registration Office at (410) 287-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an unofficial transcript, please log into MyCecil, click on the Registration Tab, then scroll down to the box that indicates "View/Print My Unofficial Transcript".
Maryland GED Transcripts
If you need a copy of your GED transcript, please visit the Maryland Department of Labor website for more information.