Our clubs and organizations, which are coordinated through the Student Life Office, each work with a faculty advisor to plan events, participate in college and community functions, and provide a space for interested students to gather.
Cecil College students are welcome to join any of our clubs to gain practical experience and valuable professional skills. Students are also encouraged to start their own club. Being a part of student clubs and organizations is a great way to meet new friends, have fun, and try new things! Contact the Student Life Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 674-1987 if you have questions or want to know more.
- Alpha Alpha Theta (AAT)
- Cecil College chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) National Honor Society.
- Biology Club
- Students with an interest for biology who want to connect with other science-minded individuals.
- Computer Science/Cybersecurity Club
- Providing fun and challenging activities and networking events along with opportunities to successfully develop your skills in computer science/cybersecurity.
- Criminal Justice Club
- For students who are interested in criminal justice or are earning a degree in the field.
- Student Nurses Association
- Open to students admitted to the Nursing Program.
- Visual Communications Club (VCP)
- A group focused on exploring visual media.
- Multicultural Student Union (MSU)
- A support and programming group.
Religion and Spirituality
- Amazing Grace
- A Christian student organization.
Service and Social Action
- Seahawk Pride Club
- An LGBTQ+ support and social networking group.
- Cecil's International Affinity Organization.
- Student Leadership Council
- A programming and event planning group representing all students.
- Student Veterans
- A group to advocate and provide activities for veterans.
- Art Club
- A fine arts interest group.
- Gardening Club
- Students who like to grow and cultivate plants, such as flowers, herbs, or vegetables.
- Advancing the enjoyment of sci-fi and fantasy literature, film and games.
- The Squawk
- Cecil College's student-run news publication.