Coordinated through the Student Life Office, our clubs and organizations each work with a faculty advisor to plan events, participate in college and community functions, and provide a place for interested students to gather.
Students at Cecil College have the opportunity to join any of our clubs. Students are also encouraged to start their own club. Contact the Student Life Office if you have questions or want to know more.
- Alpha Alpha Theta (AAT)
- Cecil College chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) National Honor Society..
- History Club
- A historical literacy interest group.
- Math League
- Participating in Math competitions.
- Robotics Club
- Integrates teamwork and an interest in robotics.
- Student Nurses Association
- Open to students admitted to the Nursing Program.
- Visual Communications Club (VCP)
- A group focused on exploring visual media.
- Multicultural Student Union (MSU)
- A support and programming group.
Religion and Spirituality
- Amazing Grace
- A Christian student organization.
- Art Club
- A fine arts interest group.
- Advancing the enjoyment of sci-fi and fantasy literature, film and games.
- A group for new and seasoned hula hooping enthusiasts.
- The Squawk
- Cecil College's student-run news publication.
Service and Social Action
- An LGBTQ+ support and social networking group.
- Cecil's International Affinity Organization.
- Horticulture Club
- Promoting environmental and horticultural topics.
- Mind Matters
- Spreading mental health awareness and social science related issues.
- Student Leadership Council
- A programming and event planning group representing all students.
- Student Veterans
- A group to advocate and provide activities for veterans.