While the decision to begin college can be an exciting one, the transition can also be challenging. With this in mind, we've prepared an informative New Student Orientation Program.
What You'll Learn
At New Student Orientation, you will learn about the many services, resources, and activities that Cecil College has to offer. We will:
- provide tips on how to get around Cecil College.
- show you where to find valuable support services.
- answer any questions you have about being a Cecil College student.
This program is family-friendly, so feel free to bring along your parents, spouse or other family members.
New Student Orientation event dates will be updated as available. Students entering Cecil College for the Fall 2019 semester are encouraged to attend one of the following New Student Orientation sessions:
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 6:00 pm in the Technology Center (Building D), Room 106
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 9:00 am in the Milburn Stone Theatre
All sessions will be held on the North East Campus. For more information, or to RSVP, please contact the Student Life Office at (443) 674-1989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Week will be held August 26–30, 2019 at the North East campus. Visit resource tables, grab some refreshments, be entertained, learn how to navigate the campus, and connect with faculty and staff.