Cecil College provides several options for our students to study, relax, or grab a bite to eat while on campus.
Student Lounges & Spaces
The Technology Center is a popular space for students to utilize and offers the following:
- Student Lounge
- Located on the first floor, this is a community space available for students to gather, study, eat, watch TV, or just relax. The APG Federal Credit Union at Cecil College is also located here.
- Student Resource Office
- Dedicated space for campus and community resources.
- Veterans Lounge
- Located on the third floor in room 301, this is a great place for our veteran students to study or meet other veterans on campus.
- Zen Den
- A private space located in the Student Life Office that can be utilized as a quiet study area, a lactation room for nursing mothers, or a place to relax between classes.
- Student Life Office
- Provides a device charging station, campus resource and activities information, board games, and much more!
Barnes and Noble Bookstore Cafe
An assortment of hot and cold food options that meet a variety of dietary needs are available at the College Bookstore on the first floor of the Technology Building on the North East campus. Hours of operation are listed on the Bookstore page. Dining areas are available in the Technology Center Student Lounge.
Additional Food Options
Full schedule coming soon for both North East and Elkton Station campuses!
Vending Machines and Microwaves
Vending machines are available for snacks and beverages (cash or debit/credit card) in each building on the North East and Elkton Station campuses. In addition, microwaves are available in the following locations if you choose to bring your own meals:
- Physical Education Building (Building E, North East Campus): 1st floor vending
- Engineering and Math Building (Building G, North East Campus): 1st floor vending
- Technology Center (Building D, North East Campus): 1st floor, Student Lounge
- Microwaves at Elkton Station are located in the vending areas on each floor
APG Federal Credit Union
Created as a unique, new partnership between a community college and a credit union, the APGFCU collegiate branch offers services to the Cecil College community and all local customers. Beyond providing students with easy access to banking services, APGFCU fulfills its mission to make financial education an empowering part of every member’s life by partnering with Cecil College’s faculty to bring expert advice and real-world experience into the classroom. The branch is the site of growing partnerships with cybersecurity, marketing and, of course, finance classes.