Services We Provide
- Career Advising
- A career advisor can help you gather information on careers that fit your interests, skills, and values and help you develop short and long term goals.
- The Career Resource Center
- Stop by the Career Resource Center to gain information about occupations, job searching, college majors, salaries, and career trends.
- Resume Writing and Interview Skills
- Come in to get feedback on a current resume or let us help you create a new one. We can also help you prepare for an interview by reviewing various interviewing techniques.
- Job Placement
- We can help you with all aspects of your job search. Work with a career advisor to help you develop your plan. Post your resume and search for jobs on our online job posting system.
- Online Career Planning Tools
- Use Career Cruising to gain information about various careers, explore majors, and complete a resume. Contact a career advisor at (410) 287-1000 for assistance.
- We act as a liaison between Cecil College students and faculty at the college/local employers to give students the opportunity for valuable on-the-job experience in their field of study.
Internships & Work Experience
Whether you're a student looking to get some experience, or a faculty member or employer with an opportunity to provide a student with a work experience, we can help. Be sure to fill out our request form and we'll get in touch with further details.
If you're a student that's interested in our intern program, check out answers to frequently asked questions.
Faculty members of Cecil College and employers interested in hiring a student intern should refer to our Internship Guidelines & Steps to get tips and steps on how to have a successful internship experience.
Career and Job Placement Services Location and Hours
The Career and Job Placement Services Center is located across from the North East Campus at College Crossing, 3135 Joseph Biggs Hwy in North East, Maryland, and is open during the following hours:
|Days||Hours||Monday – Friday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|