Now is the time to make regular exercise and a nutritious diet a daily part of your lifestyle.
Whether you prefer playing sports, running on the treadmill, dancing in a Zumba class, or walking outside, Cecil College has something for you. We offer a diverse selection of programs and services, year-round, for current students, faculty, staff and Alumni Association Members.
The Fitness Center is part of Cecil College's Physical Education Complex, a multi-use facility for academic programs, athletics, recreation, fitness/wellness, student gatherings and special events. Highlights of the 5,200 square foot center include: an upper and lower level, featuring an open floor plan facilitating functional training; two sound systems (different music playing on each level); four 42" HD flat screen monitors; locker rooms and shower facilities; handicap accessibility; and a wide array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
Hours of Operation
Fall Semester Hours
The following hours are for the spring semester, starting on January 2, 2024.
|Monday – Thursday
|8:00 am – 7:00 pm
|8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Students who are currently enrolled in any number of credits are permitted to bring a guest for up to five (5) visits per semester. The guest must be accompanied by the enrolled student. Please see a FWC Specialist at the welcome desk to sign a waiver and policy agreement. Any guest under 18 will need a waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
Patron Dress Code Policy
For health, safety, and maintenance reasons, proper athletic attire must be worn at all times:
- All T-shirts and tank tops must cover the upper body to include: back, chest, belly, and sides
- No exposed midriffs
- No tank tops exposing the ribs
- No shirts with slits/holes/translucent areas
- Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times
- No sandals, spiked shoes, flip flops, open-toed/backed shoes
- Exercise shorts/pants with length long enough to cover the buttocks and groin when exercising or moving
- No clothing with rivets/zippers (including jeans)
- No clothing that has offensive wording/designs
Those in violation will be asked to change or leave the FWC if proper attire is not available. The FWC staff reserves the right to determine permissible clothing.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.