Cecil provides a great option to get you licensed to operate your personal recreational vehicles such as Motorcycles and Boats!
Motorcycle Safety Classes
We provide the bike for you to ride.
MVA and MSF approved instructors and curriculum.
Bring your DOT approved helmet or use one of ours.
Click on the course title for more details.
If you need a Class M license to operate a motorcycle on the road, we have 2 options from which to choose:
- Basic Rider Course for novice motorcycle drivers.
- Thursday and Friday evening classroom time.
- Saturday and Sunday range time. NO split weekends.
- 17 hours - conveniently done in one weekend.
- Alternate Basic Rider Course for the experienced rider who does have an official Class M license to operate on the road.
- 8 hours - convenient one day format.
- Saturday classroom and range time.
Recreation/Boater Safety Classes
More than just being safe on the water, our classes will help you enhance the fun you and your family have in, on, and around the water.
Cecil County has some of the best water access in the country; rivers, lakes, ponds, bay, back water, and ocean are all easily accessible.
If you are boating in the area you will want to start with our approved Boater Safety Course. All persons, born after 1972, are required to have this certification prior to operating a numbered vessel in MD waters.
Lifetime certification exam
Students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Even if you aren’t required to take this class….it is a great idea anyway.
Follow up with more advanced hands-on classes:
Then add recreational classes in for the whole family:
Fishing: Striped Bass, Yellow Perch, Large Mouth Bass, and more
Basic Wooden Boat Building
Antique Canoe Repair & Restoration
Wooden Boat Repair and Restoration
Model Ship Building
Take it another step….
Captains Classes coming soon to Cecil.