Drive Into Your Future in Just 8 Weeks!
Join one of the hottest occupations in the country!
Like to drive and work independently? Want to see other parts of the country? Like to make good wages and benefits?
Learn how to drive a tractor trailer or straight truck through classroom and practical instruction. You will learn the rules of the road, Federal regulations, defensive driving, and important safety information.
There are many training options available; pick the one that works best for you:
Full Time - 8 weeks, 300 hours
Part-time evening/weekend - 7 weeks, 160 hours
Full-time - 10 days, 75 hours
CDL Learner's Permit - 40 hours
Refresher training based on skills needed.
- Minimum age of 18
- Valid driver's license in MD, PA, or DE
- Good driving record - less than 3 points in the past 3 years
- Be able to pass a Department of Transportation drug screen and physical
- Be able to read and speak English language
- No felonies, DUI, or DWI with in past 5 years
- Have reliable transportation to class and training locations
Information packet and application:
This program is an approved Maryland WIA Occupational Training Program