How to Apply - Under 16 Student
Students under the age of 16, who have completed 7th grade or the equivalent and are designated as gifted and talented, can enroll in Cecil credit courses through the Gifted and Talented program. Under 16 students must place at college level to be admitted. Developmental education courses are not available to Under 16 students. For admission, complete the steps below. Questions? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet with Admissions Representative
- Students and their parent/guardian are required to meet with an Admissions Representative to complete all approval forms and processes. The Admissions Office is located on the North East Campus, Building A, Room A201. Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- All students must meet Cecil College admissions standards.
- Take Skills Assessments
- Complete math, reading and/or writing assessments on the North East Campus, Engineering and Math Building, Room 310.
- Bring your Social Security number and Photo ID.
- Each skills assessment takes approximately 45 minutes. Please allow yourself 2-3 hours to take all 3 subject assessments if necessary.
- Complete Under 16 forms
- All forms must be signed in person by the student, parent/guardian, and admissions representative. Under 16 students are not admitted until all forms are complete.
- Complete the Admissions Application
- Apply online today! Paper applications are available in the Schedule of Classes and at the North East Campus and Elkton Station.
- Meet an Advisor
- Come to the advising center to meet with an advisor for degree planning, academic support, and transfer information. Your assigned advisor is identified in your acceptance letter; however, any advisor can assist you. Walk-in's only; No appointments necessary.
- Register for Classes
- Register for classes at MyCecil or on-site at the North East campus or Elkton Station.
- Make Payment Arrangements
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Click here to get more information about tuition, fees, and payment options.