Cecil College maintains this website to inform you of the many offerings and activities pertinent to the institution. We appreciate the trust you place in Cecil College, and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal
information. Our privacy statement, dated October 2006, describes the information we collect and how we use it. When using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions listed in the statement.
For each visitor to our web site, the web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information. No marketing databases are created as a result of your visit, nor are there any commercial uses made of any such data.
Cecil College does collect the following information:
- the domain name of visitors to our web page.
- aggregate information on what pages visitors access.
- certain technical information, such as the browser version and operating system.
- broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- the e-mail addresses of those who voluntarily communicate with us via e-mail.
- information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information collected is used:
- to improve the content of our web site.
- to analyze usage trends.
- to notify visitors about updates to our web site.
- by us to contact visitors for marketing purposes.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new class offerings, services or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your telephone number on-line, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new class offerings, services or upcoming events.
If you contact us voluntarily via email, you may receive email messages from us with information regarding new class offerings, services or upcoming events.
The Cecil College web site may contain links and information from other institutions and/or organizations. Cecil is not responsible for the privacy practices of these institutions and/or organizations, access is at your own risk. Cecil College will not sell, rent, or lease your e-mail address to others. Cecil does not set any cookies.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you may contact us by mail at the following address:
One Seahawk Drive
North East, MD 21901
You may send e-mail to the Communications Office at email@example.com. You may call us at (410) 287-1000.
If you do not wish to receive emails, mailings or phone calls from Cecil College please request removal from our lists through the contact information listed above. If you wish to update your contact information, please inform us at the above.