Now is the time to make regular exercise and a nutritious diet a daily part of your lifestyle.
Whether you prefer playing sports, running on the treadmill, dancing in a Zumba class, or walking outside, Cecil College has something for you. We offer a diverse selection of programs and services year round for current students, faculty, staff and Alumni Association Members.
The Fitness and Wellness Center (FWC) is part of Cecil College's Physical Education Complex, a multi-use facility for academic programs, athletics, recreation, fitness/wellness, student gatherings and special events. Highlights of the 5,200 square foot center include: an upper and lower level, featuring an open floor plan facilitating functional training; two sound systems (different music playing on each level); four 42" HD flat screen monitors; locker rooms and shower facilities; handicap accessibility; and a wide array of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
Hours of Operation
The following hours are for fall 2018, effective August 27th:
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 3:00 pm|
Patron Dress Code Policy
For health, safety, and maintenance reasons, proper athletic attire must be worn at all times:
- All T-shirts and tank tops must cover the upper body to include: back, chest, belly, and sides
- No exposed midriffs
- No tank tops exposing the ribs
- No shirts with slits/holes/translucent areas
- Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times
- No sandals, spiked shoes, flip flops, open-toed/backed shoes
- Exercise shorts/pants with length long enough to cover the buttocks and groin when exercising or moving
- No clothing with rivets/zippers (including jeans)
- No clothing that has offensive wording/designs
Those in violation will be asked to change or leave the FWC if proper attire is not available. The FWC staff reserves the right to determine permissible clothing.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at email@example.com.