Cecil College’s MarComms wins nine regional awards
Published on November 8, 2023
NORTH EAST, Md.: The Marketing and Communications Department at Cecil College was awarded nine regional awards at the annual National Council for Marketing and Public Relations District 1 (NCMPR) conference held this past week in Boston. This is the sixth consecutive year Cecil College’s MarComms office has been recognized for its exceptional work promoting higher education. This year’s NCMPR honors set a College record of nine awards: three gold, two silver, and four bronze.
The NCMPR District 1 is comprised of two-year colleges from Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec, and United Kingdom. With hundreds of submissions, it is an honor to be among the award recipients.
The following are the awards received for work done in fiscal year 2023 and announced on Thursday, November 2, 2023. Only one college can win Gold, Silver or Bronze in each category. Out of 27 two-year colleges who submitted, Cecil College Marketing won the following:
- TV/Video Paid Advertisement: Healthcare Careers Commercial
- Viewbook: Admissions Viewpiece
- Interior Signage/Displays: “Own Your Future” wall vinyl across from Bookstore
- E-Card: Holiday E-Card
- Print Advertisement: Enroll Today
- Social Media or Online Marketing Campaign: “ConGRADulations!” Graduation Campaign
- E-newsletter: The Seahawk Scoop faculty/staff newsletter
- Notecard/Invitation: Cecil College Foundation Gala Invitation
- Flyer: Admissions Die-Cut Seahawk flyer