- This event has passed.
Save the Date! Cecil College Virtual Career Fair
Cecil College will host a Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, May 28, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. using the Jobs Connected platform to provide an opportunity for students and job seekers to connect with potential employers. This service provides video chat capabilities.
This event is open to Cecil College students and alumni, as well as the general public!
There will be more than 25 employers taking part in this Virtual Career Fair to discuss employment opportunities within their organizations, benefits, job requirements, skills being sought, prerequisites and much more. Job seekers will be able to connect to these employers from the comfort of their home.
Job seekers are advised to have a digital version of their resumes which can be transmitted to employers.
Register now for the Virtual Career Fair: https://www.jobsconnected.com/cecil-college
The following employers are currently registered:
- Abacus Staffing
- Acadia Healthcare
- Adecco Staffing
- Amazon/Integrity Staffing Solutions
- Aquafin, Inc.
- Ashley Addiction
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Bayshore Ford Truck Sales
- Bubbles, Bloom, Crafts LLC
- CCRES Educational & Behavioral Health Services
- Cecil College
- Centurion LLC.
- Child and Family Focus
- ChristianaCare, Union Hospital
- Colonial Life
- Community Systems, Inc.
- Delaware Department of Correction
- Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Exact Staff
- Katherine’s Keepers
- KeHE Distributors
- Kelly Services
- Kendal Crosslands Communities
- Legal Papers, Inc.
- Marine Trades Association of Maryland
- Maryland Army National Guard
- Micropore, Inc.
- New Castle County Police Department
- Plastipak Packaging
- Prince Telecom
- Susquehanna Workforce Network
- Tower Health
- United States Capitol Police
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
For more information about this event, contact Cecil College’s Career Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.