The online catalog makes it easy to get the books and eBooks you need from the convenience of your computer, tablet, or phone.
How to Use the Online Catalog
Use the library's online catalog to locate print books, electronic books, a limited number of database articles, and DVDs. You can search by keyword, title, author, subject or periodical. You can also renew your materials and search for materials placed on reserve for your classes.
Renew Your Books
- From the online catalog, click Log In.
- Enter your Username (This is usually your Student ID #).
- Enter your Password (Your 4 digit PIN).
- Click My Account.
- Click Checkouts.
- Select the item(s) you wish to renew.
- Click Renew.
- Click Yes when asked to Confirm Renewal.
- On your checkouts page you should see: Checkout(s) successfully renewed.
Lookup a Reserve Textbook
- From the left drop down search menu, select RESERVES.
- From the right drop down search menu, select All Fields, or Title.
- Type the Title of your textbook in the search box, and click Enter.
- Click on your textbook from the list of search results.
- If the item is on reserve it will have a Location of Reserve Desk.
- If an extra copy is available for a take home check-out, it will have a second Location of General Collection.