All students that have completed 25 credits at Cecil College are eligible to join the Alumni Association.
Alumni Membership Benefits
Benefits to alumni membership include:
- Access to Career and Job Placement Services.
- Access to the Cecil County Veterans Memorial Library.
- Discounts for Cecil College bus trips to places like New York City and Washington, D.C., pre-show receptions, wine preview dinners, special events, and more.
Become a Gold Member for a nominal annual fee of $100.00. In addition to the above benefits, Gold Members also recieve the following:
- A Cecil College Alumni ID
- One-year access to the Physical Education Complex, including the Fitness & Wellness Center, weight training facility, and walking track.
Update Your Information
Stay in Touch
We are always happy to hear from Alumni of Cecil College. Fill out our online form and let us know where you continued your education, about your career path, and any other information you would like to share with the alumni community.
Complete Your Degree
Have you completed your degree? Do you know how many credits you need to complete your certificate or degree? Have you taken classes at another institution? You may be closer to receiving your certificate or degree than you think.
Students and former credit or non-credit students may request transcripts in-person or via mail, fax, or electronic communications.