The Cecil College Foundation has partnered with the Student Services division to offer scholarships for enrollment for the Fall 2021 semester. Scholarships available until funds are depleted.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (Current Cecil students).
- Enrolled in no less than 6 credits for the Fall 2021 semester.
- No residency requirements.
- Must be in a declared program of study.
- Must complete both the FAFSA within 10 days of submitting the scholarship application.
- Funds may be used as a bookstore voucher if funds remain after all tuition and fees are paid; however, no refund checks will be issued from this award and any other grant or scholarship funds will be applied first.
How to Apply
Apply for Admission
If you haven’t already, make sure to apply to Cecil College. There is no application fee.
Applying for the Scholarship
Follow these steps in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Fill out the Assistance Scholarship online application and submit it.
- If you haven’t already done so, be sure to complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the appropriate office.
To enroll, or if you have enrollment questions, please contact Academic Advising via email at email@example.com or by phone at (410) 287-1000.
Students with questions regarding the FAFSA, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (410) 287-1003.
Cecil College Foundation
For assistance with the Foundation application, please contact the Foundation Office via email at email@example.com or by phone at (410) 287-1053.
Billing questions can be answered by the Cashier’s Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (410) 287-1020.