The Cecil College Foundation has partnered with the Student Services division to offer scholarships for enrollment for the Fall 2022 semester.
Scholarship Criteria Overview
- Cumulative Cecil College GPA of 2.0 or higher (if applicable)
- Enrollment in no less than 6 credits for the Fall 2022 within 10 days of submitting the scholarship application
- No residency requirements
- Must be in a declared program of study
- Must complete both the FAFSA and the Cecil Foundation application within 10 days of submitting the scholarship application
- Funds may be used as a bookstore voucher if funds remain after all tuition and fees are paid; however, no refund checks will be issued from this award and any other grant or scholarship funds will be applied first
How to Apply
Apply for Admission
If you haven’t already, make sure to apply to Cecil College. There is no application fee and you must go through this process before applying for the scholarship.
Complete the FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available to be completed online. Students should make sure to add Cecil College’s school code of 008308. For assistance in completing the FAFSA you may contact the Financial Aid Office by phone at (410) 287-1003 or email at email@example.com.
Complete the Cecil Foundation Application
After going through the admissions process, you will be assigned an email address, user name, and starting password. You will need this information for logging into AcademicWorks to apply for the scholarship. Any student who does not know their credentials should contact the Help Desk for assistance. They can be reached via phone at (410) 287-4357 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the Cecil College Assistance Scholarship
Follow these steps in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Fill out the Assistance Scholarship online application and submit it.
- If you haven’t already done so, be sure to complete the FAFSA at www.studentaid.gov.
- Complete the Cecil College Foundation online scholarship application.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the appropriate office.
To enroll, or if you have enrollment questions, please contact Academic Advising via email at email@example.com or by phone at (410) 287-1000.
Students with questions regarding the FAFSA, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (410) 287-1003.
Cecil College Foundation
For assistance with the Foundation application, please contact the Foundation Office via email at email@example.com or by phone at (410) 287-1053.
Billing questions can be answered by the Cashier’s Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (410) 287-1020.